Explore the places with your own feet. To discover places in any country, figure out how and where to travel. But, traveling to a country isn’t just stepping on to a destination and moving on to the next one. Touring to countries is more than just your bucket list. It’s better to dig into each place and taste the life of that place for a while.
The journey around the world is no easy feat. There are many aspects to be taken into consideration while planning a trip, including a budget, destination, cheap flights, etc. To help you get started before booking flight tickets, here is a guide to travel the most amazing cities in Australia. So, move around Australia and mark these fascinating destinations with your steps.
The 6th largest country in the world - Australia
As immense as the region, the more beautiful this country is. Among tons of things to do in Australia, visiting the most attractive destinations sounds more exciting. Take out your bucket and put in a list of things to do in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Cairne, and not to forget the world’s largest coral reef, The Great Barrier Reef.
Before listing down the beauty of these cities in Australia. Plan and manage traveling from city to city by booking flight tickets via sites that offer the best deals as Mann travel.
Always heard about kangaroos and Australia? It’s right there for you.
Beginning with Cairns
The adventure capital of Australia.
- If you have an adrenaline rush, this is the right place for you, so book your flight to Cairns for Bungy jumping, skydiving, cable ski, white water rafting, jungle surfing, and whatnot. So name it, you will be on it.
- Apart from adventure, you can unleash the beauty of the Great barrier reef and experience its glory by any of the means. Be it scuba, snorkel, cruise, seaplane, etc.
- Explore Daintree Rainforest, to spot a diverse range of plants and animals on earth, such as tree-dwelling kangaroos and the endangered cassowary. You can also glide above the rainforest canopy on the Skyrail rainforest cableway.
Fly from Cairns and book your flight tickets to Brisbane
- You can enjoy the eye view of the entire city and kangaroo point from story bridge, next climb the kangaroo point cliffs.
- Ever visited koala sanctuary? Well, Brisbane is the place for you.
- Stroll across the Victoria Bridge at South Bank and discover the culture, world-class museums, theatres, and performance places.
- Tour North Stradbroke Island, the world's second-largest sand island to eye witness whales, also enjoy camping and four-wheel driving on the beach.
- Apart from this you can hop on the river cruise, go for a tour walk, shopping, etc.
The city of culture and art, discover something new around every corner.
- This city has loads to offer you from film festivals, markets, live music, live theatre to rooftop bars. It lets the artist in you to live.
- The excitement continues to a broader range of wildlife and sea life at amazing spots such as Healesville Sanctuary, Werribee Open Range Zoo, Melbourne Aquarium, and the Melbourne Zoo.
- If you are booking a flight to Melbourne, a tour along the Great Ocean Road and The Twelve Apostles is a must.
The best way to roam around is by hopping on the red city circle tram.
The most photogenic city in the world.
- Being a photo lover, don't miss the opportunity of some great photos of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House, book a flight to Sydney to click as many as photos you want.
- Hiking to the beautiful blue mountains, National park and the coastal walk between beaches is what this city offers you.
- Walk along the picturesque beach and immerse yourself in water activities such as kayaking, surfing, and snorkeling at Manly’s Shelly Beach.
- Why miss the food and shopping part? Do check out Chinatown for economical bites and Paddy’s Market for shopping spot.
The capital city of the state of South Australia.
- Taste your way in this ideal city of local vineyards at the National wine center. It punches well when it comes to a gateway from Australia to thrive into the best wine.
- Admire the local and national art at the Art Gallery of South Australia.
- Shake hands with nature and wildlife at Kangaroo Island. Book the flight to Adelaide and hop on to wildlife safari and spot wallabies and sea lions.
- Spend the night exploring the city that is home to some museums, cultural events, award-winning restaurants, and bars.
The capital and largest city of the Australian state of Western Australia.
- Endure the whole Australian nature in the world’s most isolated city, Perth, where nature and urban life blends.
- Revel the clean sandy beaches, parks, and spend your nights exploring great bars and restaurants. Talking about beaches, you can spend a day relaxing at Cottesloe or Mettams pool.
- Get ready for some kayaking or paddle boating on the beautiful swan river along with wine tasting tours or whale watching boat cruise.
- With its heritage buildings, wander around the city museum, gallery and uncover the history at Fremantle.
An adventurer’s paradise and the capital of Australia’s Northern territory.
- In this city, which is situated on Timor sea catching a seaplane is as easy as catching a bus. So catch a flight to Darwin to fly on a seaplane.
- See crocodiles in their flesh by joining a cruise down the Adelaide River.
Amble peacefully in Australia’s largest natural reserve Kakadu National park.
- You can explore Indonesian food and culture as it’s closer to Bali.
- Dwell into aviation history and get amused by aircrafts display at The Darwin Aviation Heritage Centre.
- Exploring Darwin gives you an opportunity to get away to the Top End - Australia’s wildest region.
The beating heart of Australia’s red center.
- It’s a city of arts and events, surrounded by red dirt and beautiful mountain ranges.
- The best ground to explore the natural wonders of Northern Territory including Uluru, Kata Tjuta, Kings Canyon, the West MacDonnell Ranges and the red sands of the Simpson Desert.
- For the adventurer in you, go to the skies in a hot air balloon.
- Lastly, tour the home of injured and orphaned Kangaroos at the world-famous Kangaroo Sanctuary.
Flying to these cities will complete your Australia tour starting from East coast to South, South to West, and West to North. Being one of the most beautiful countries, Australia has more destinations for your travel, and there is always more to explore.
Reading about these cities will wake up the traveler in you. Think out of places to visit, and vacation time, the budget won’t be an issue on planning it smartly. On a trip, you majorly spend on flight tickets and accommodation. Cut down your expenses on accommodation by choosing to stay at base hotels, and keep an eye to fluctuating flight rates. Sign up for newsletters of traveling sites like Mann travel to clasp the best deal and book the flight tickets to your chosen destination.